Tadano GR600EX 60T Rough Terrain Crane
Tadano’s GR-600EX is one of our new generation of rough terrains that’s part of our commitment to minimising environmental impact. Packed full of technology along with a reliable Japanese design, the GR-600EX is a must for any on-site fleet.
- 5 section, 43m rounded high tensile steel boom
- 7m 2-stage Bi-Fold Jib and 2 telescoping
- AML-C fuel monitoring system
- Eco Mode System and Positive Control System
- Hello-Net Telematics Fleet Management System
Please call us to discuss your project crane requirements: 1300 986 955
Max. Load Capacity (t)
Max Lift Height (m)
Telescopic boom from
Telescopic boom up to
Lattice jib from
Lattice jib up to
Number of axles
1. THE HIRE PERIOD
- 1.1. The hire commences on the early of the following;
- 1.1.1. when You take possession of the Equipment; or
- 1.1.2. if you request delivery and collection of the Equipment, the time we deliver the Equipment to the address in the Hire Schedule.
- 1.2. The Hire Period is for an indefinite term and ends when the Equipment is back in Empire Cranes control or possession.
- 1.3. The Hire Period includes weekends and public holidays.
- 1.4. A minimum Hire Period may apply in respect of certain items of Equipment (“Minimum Hire Period”). We will advise you at the time of hiring if a Minimum Hire Period applies. If you return the Equipment to Us before the expiration of the Minimum Hire Period, you are required to pay all Hire Charges in respect of the Minimum Hire Period.
2. DELIVERY OF EQUIPMENT
- 2.1. Where Empire Cranes is delivering Equipment to or collecting Equipment from the Customer’s Premises, access must be granted to enable timely delivery and collection. The Customer will be responsible for any demurrage, delay or futile deliveries or collection costs of Equipment if access is not granted.
- 2.2. Delivery times and dates are estimates only. Empire Cranes is not responsible for the failure or delays in delivery or installation due to an Unforeseen Event.
- 2.3. Empire Cranes will notify the Customer of any delay in delivering, collecting or installing the Hire Equipment.