Tadano GR800EX 80T Rough Terrain Crane
Like the GR-600EX, the GR-800EX is part of Tadano’s new generation of cranes that is ergonomic, user friendly, economical and has improved safety for operators.
This crane comes packed full of technology with Tadano’s AML-C, Positive Control, Eco Mode, Fuel Monitoring Systems and Hello-Net to enhance fuel reduction and emissions. The GR-800EX also boasts four steering modes and a new lightweight carrier frame.
Min. Load Capacity
Min Lift Height
Telescopic boom from
Telescopic boom up to
Lattice jib from
Lattice jib up to
Number of axles
1. THE HIRE PERIOD
- 1.1. The hire commences on the early of the following;
- 1.1.1. when You take possession of the Equipment; or
- 1.1.2. if you request delivery and collection of the Equipment, the time we deliver the Equipment to the address in the Hire Schedule.
- 1.2. The Hire Period is for an indefinite term and ends when the Equipment is back in Empire Cranes control or possession.
- 1.3. The Hire Period includes weekends and public holidays.
- 1.4. A minimum Hire Period may apply in respect of certain items of Equipment (“Minimum Hire Period”). We will advise you at the time of hiring if a Minimum Hire Period applies. If you return the Equipment to Us before the expiration of the Minimum Hire Period, you are required to pay all Hire Charges in respect of the Minimum Hire Period.
2. DELIVERY OF EQUIPMENT
- 2.1. Where Empire Cranes is delivering Equipment to or collecting Equipment from the Customer’s Premises, access must be granted to enable timely delivery and collection. The Customer will be responsible for any demurrage, delay or futile deliveries or collection costs of Equipment if access is not granted.
- 2.2. Delivery times and dates are estimates only. Empire Cranes is not responsible for the failure or delays in delivery or installation due to an Unforeseen Event.
- 2.3. Empire Cranes will notify the Customer of any delay in delivering, collecting or installing the Hire Equipment.